Variants & Vitals of Product Photography
Techniques used to showcase the product in a very attractive way and encourage buyers to purchase those products are known as “Product Photography”. It is also considered an essential part of both online and offline advertising for successful brochures, magazine ads, catalogs, online ads, and company websites especially when selling products directly to the consumers. Best Product Shoot Photographer in Gurgaon provides the complete package at the beginning of the shoot only and gives their best results.
There are mainly 2 Types of E-commerce Product Photography that should be used on the product page and across the marketing channels.
1. The first one is the clean-cut, white background, product-only images. This type of photography should include featured products and a different variety of images that showcase the product from different angles.
2. The second type of photography is mainly related to context or lifestyle photos that show the product being used in its intended environment or alongside complementing products.
Mentioning below some of the Importance of Product Photography :
- Proper Product Photography increases the chances of conversions by 90 %.
- The percentage of the information transmitted to the consumer’s brain is visual.
- Product Photography determines conversion and retention rates. As photos are a key part of a consumer’s decision-making process.
- Product Photography creates the infamous first impression and the quality of a product photo reflects the brand image.
- Presenting polished, professional images is the key to making the most of the first impression.
- Product Photography evokes maximum engagement.
- Generally, the most suited photography for product pages is product-only images as they have a significantly higher rate of conversion.
- Adding a few in-context snaps to the product page helps to boost emotional engagement.
Hence, it is very important to have Proper Product photography to evoke maximum engagement of the product on social media and also to increase the chances of conversions. Nowadays there are so many people who turn their vacant spaces into studios and provide their studio on rent in Gurgaon for any kind of photography.